Monday, October 26, 2009

Bladder Infection

I have another bladder infection. I sure do get a lot of this. There was no urine, stuck in my bladder. My bladder scan, came back normal. No Catheter, again this time. I hate being on one. Tomorrow, I have bowling. I hope I do as well, as I have been. I am doing, way better, then last year. Maybe, I will get first in the Special O, team. Then on Wed, I go to the Gleaner's. I am hoping, with this new day, they have work there. I have been, really healthy the past week. Every night, when i got to sleep, I get scared. I think about ghosts. This has been going on for the past week. I usually, don't get that paranoid. Whenever, you get scared, ground yourself. I think of Trevor protecting me. He told me that, I would always, be safe from the scary things. You ground yourself by grabbing, something comforting. A blankie, a stuffie, and a person. I also grab Lucky too. Anything, that will protect you and make you feel safe.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger