Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Bowling Day

Today, I did extra good. I got 3 spares. I had 100 scores. It is so fun. I have the best coach, Trevor. He knows me and what I can do to get better. I can't wait for Rhythmic Gymnastics, this Thursday. It will get more busy, when floor hockey, starts. I love being in the Special O. Jake, our cat visitor is underweight again. My neighbor, can't afford food for him. We have been feeding him. He was gone two weeks and starving. You can see his legs protruding. We are feeding him a bit of food and a bit of milk. We can't feed feed him a lot. It makes an animal sick. The milk, is to help him, get strong again. I don't want to take him to PAWS. They are full of cats. They would put him to sleep. We don't want that. He is a sweet cat. Gary is depressed still, about, losing his licence. they are trying him on Rispridone and Prozac. Gary switched HD Phycholgists. They like this new one. I still, wish I am the only, one with HD. I deal with it positively. He gets deeper on the other side. I would give up my, life, to make him happy. Everyone feels this way, when your family has HD. You just have to try and live your life. Keep each other safe. Love one another. Support one another. Don't lose hope, there is a cure, that will save us all.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger