Friday, October 23, 2009

Feeling Healthier

I have been feeling, a lot healthier, this week. No symptoms. They come and go. On Halloween, I am going to a Special O dance. Everyone goes crazy there. There are people that dance, with their walkers. Everyone loves to dance. My Special friends, force Trevor to dance. He hates it. At our Wedding, he was petrified to dance. Trevor got a letter form the College of the Rockey's. They sent him a list of everything, he needs, for that course. I can't believe Trevor is going to become, a Nurse, to look after me. I did get me a great, caring guy. Who wants to do the best, for me. The best, going to School. His Mom and I think, he will make a good Nurse. His Mom, Alice is an RN.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger