Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hope

I am still sick. It is more up for Trevor, becoming a Nurse. They want him bad. I am glad that he cares me so much, he wants to learn how to take care of me better. I manged to marry the perfect man for me. He is so caring. Hope is the word, that gives us life. It beathes for us. It grieve's for us. Hope is on our tongue. We can taste hope. We can see hope. It is always around. Never lose sight of it. Never lose it. Hope should, always be there. It will never leave, if you believe.

1 comment:

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger