Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sent From a WEAREHD Friend

The trailer of my film will be shown on 9/15 in Bethesda, MD as part of the Docs in Progress showcase of documentary film trailers. I will show the trailer and the audience will be encouraged to comment on its effectiveness. Anyone who has not seen the trailer may do so by going to
While you are there join the Facebook fan page for my project and keep up to date with the latest news. The trailer is being recut to show how the sport of lawn mower racing is on the "cutting edge" of helping to find a cure for HD and I hope to have it online very soon.Thanks to everyone for their support.

1 comment:

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger