Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Internet Problems.

We are having net problems. Trevor is trying to figure it out. It might be a old modem or something else. Since, we joined, this company,we had problems. Trevor will find out. I am back at the Library for now. I love being married to a Computer Tech. He can bet any computer problem. They might send us a new one, that is TechSavy, our new company It would work better, with their software. Those two articles I posted today, break my heart. I don't know why we get treated like that. Sent to Jail. Poor sanitary care. Sick looking after the sick. A war Vet, who went on hunger strikes. We are lucky, to live where we live. We never have to live with persecution. Day by day with no running water. Give thanks every day that we are alive. Never forget the suffering. We can take away that suffering myself. Make it better. Make a big band aid. Heal the world, starting, with yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger