Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trevor might becoming a Care Aide

Trevor is in talks with the Creston College here. He has had two talks with the Staff. He might start in January. He wants to be a Care Aide, what I was. He wants to learn how to take care of me. I could not wish for a better Husband. This would also be a Career. Right now he is working two jobs, to pay rent. He works with a finishing mill, and his Dad. My Trevor would make a great Nurse. He is kind hearted, and patient. Everyone that knows him, thinks that too. I don't know how I ended up to be so lucky. His Mom thinks he will be a good Nurse. He might put his experience looking after me, instead of 7 months of work experience. My work experience, was with my Mom. I went to school at NAIT and graduated top of class. I was told I was too empathic and would get wounded a lot. I got that from my instructors. I could never do that. That is why I became a Nurse. To feel, to care. I had HD. It made me understand them better.I became a Care Aide, to look after my patients with Alzheimer's. I worked in Dementia wards, because know one wanted them. People would just dump them there, and never came back. We never did that to Grandma. My Grandpa was there everyday to feed her. I looked after Trevor's Grandma Molly. She had Alzheimer's too. I looked after her until she died

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger