Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In Pain

Today I felt pain all over. I also felt like I had to freak out and kick. I did at Special O. It was in my mid section, it felt like that. This has happened, when I sleep. It is not like it was today. It was just legs. Today is was all over. I hate that feeling. Otherwise I am healthy. My meds are working great, since they got upped. Gary is getting his licence pulled. It will make him more depressed. He uses that for fun. It was hard for my Mom to lose her licence. I never drove. I don't have anything to lose. Accept the changes. I am sick, we are sick. We just have to make the most of our life. Never let HD take away our coping skills. we are strong.We have the strength to fight. Fight to maintain our life. This is our life. Take it back. Never give in. Fight. We need to feel happy. We deserve to be happy. We deserve a life worth living. We need that. Fight with me. Smile in the face of HD. It shall never take over us. We can change our situation. Be happy. Don't live in darkness. Don't ever give up.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger