Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bowling

Today, was the first day of Special O. We did bowling. It was so fun. I love to bowl. I got two extra friends to sign up and join me. Next is Rhythmic Gymnastics, my favourite. I love to dance. I love the fun ribbon, we use. It will be on Thursday nights. Bowling is Tuesday. Yesterday, I went and completely changed my blog. My dementia has been bad. I have a hard time remembering things. I will be half way through something, I can't think of an answer. My meds are good. Nothing to complain about there. Alice was down this weekend. We had dinner at our house. We went for a Picnic, near the river. Trevor jumped in. It was so cold. It was fun. I have not been on a lot of Picnic's, I love them. We were on a private part of the river. Only we are allowed there. Have fun. Live your life. Don't let anyone in the way. Don't let HD get in the way. It is your life. Live it. Love it. Never look down. Only look up. Stay out of the clouds. Go into the sunshine. It is where we belong.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger