Friday, September 25, 2009

From WEAREHD.ORG

I am a psychology student in the Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland. I am planning a study dealing with caregivers of people with Huntington’s Disease.
I would like to kindly ask for your aid in that research.

I need to gather a considerable amount of data. I collect the data using an on-line questionnaire which needs participation of persons responsible for giving care to Huntington’s Disease patients.
I would like to ask your help in spreading the source for this web survey among people that are responsible for the wellbeing of HD patients - either family members, friends or health careprofessionals.

The study deals with many problems that caregivers experience. The results may be the basis for designing a specific support program aimed at helping those people to better cope with their situation.

Can I hope for your help in that initiative? I would like to ask everyone of you who is actually responsible for giving care to a HD patient for participation in the study otherwise please spread the link to caregivers you know of. The survey takes approximately 25 minutes and every participant is invaluable. The more data we can collect the more precise the results will be.
Below you can find the link to the survey mentioned. Link to survey URL:

I will readily answer any questions concerning the research project ( alicjadurawa@gmail.com ).
Also I would like to add that the research is not a commercial project. The study is part of my M. A. dissertation.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger