Friday, September 4, 2009

Family/Gary

Gary got his licence taken away. He is depressed. He drove all his life. This is hard for him. Hard for anyone , who has HD. He is still working once a week, at the auction mart. He works with family friends, and my Uncle Jim, there. They will always work him. Working is Gary's identity It is for my whole family. Gary used to work hard in the pipelines, working 14 hours days. If he is not working, HD would hit him harder. They stopped giving him jobs, because of his balance. I just wish I was the only person, in my family who had this. HD is not a death sentence. I have strength, he does not. I do phone him every time there, is a breakthrough. My Brother Scott still goes and sees him once a week. Gain strength together. Support your family. Don't leave their side. Stand by them. We all need each other. We are all an HD family. Stand by the people you love. I don't know where we would be without our Dad. He is looking after Gary. Don't let the bonds of love break. Appreciate the moment. Appreciate, each other.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger