Monday, September 14, 2009

Internet is Back

We had a wiring problem. The company had problems with the wiring. We got the Internet back today. I am healthy today. I saw scary people. I also saw shiny circles. I had hallucinations today. I hardly get them anymore. My meds work good there. They come and go in cycles. Tomorrow, I get to bowl. I have so much fun doing it. My Special friends are great. They know my HD, and they help me tye my shoes. They also open the hard bottles of water, that I get. everyone is looking after me. The Coaches expecailly. I am having crazy brain fog. I will get into a sentence, and freeze. I lose track of what I am thinking. Some was abusing cats right beside Trevor's Dad's place. They threw two sweet kittens in a tree, and threw them in the garbage. We have PAWS, looking into it. We got the first animal Cop in Creston. He removed the abused and starving animals. Trevor and I went to Church yesterday. My first time ever. This was Trevor's Church when he was young. Everyone was really warm and welcoming. We will go every Sunday now. I meet a person there with Parkinson's. She was in the later stages. I have never met anyone here with a Movement Disorder. We are fast friends now. Trevor ran into friends there. Trevor wants to take the Care Aide course. Then he wants to upgrade to an LPN. He needs to do something either than labour. He is starting to get aches and pains. See your future. Look at the sun. Don't be sitting and hiding. Come out. You need your life. Live it load and proud. don't hide away. Get out. Have fun. Live your life, make it good. Don't hide away. It is not good , for anyone.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger