Monday, August 24, 2009

Bladder Infection

I never got a catheter. I was lucky. I caught the Bladder Infection in time. It was early enough that, they just gave me Anti-boitics. My bladder scan showed 64mls. Not enough to need to be drained. I was lucky. I hate catheder's. Last time it was full, 430mls. If you do not remove the urine, then you can get Kidney damage. I did not want that. My nerve in my bladder does not work. HD cut them off in the bladder. It fills them with Urine. I did end having a good weekend. Trevor and I had a blast, this weekend. We were supposed to babysit, on Saturday, but they did not need them. We went, to the lake again. We went rafting. Trevor also taught me to swim. I drowned when I was 5. Trevor tries to get me to swim. We got real progress yesterday. I do find my arms get tired, I can't keep myself swimming for long . With HD, I don't have the strength or the stamina. When I was healthy I could walk for hours non stop. Now, I can't do it as long. I used to have no problem doing aerobics too. It is important to keep going. Exercise. Don't ever give up. Don't let HD, take your body away. My Dad, told me never, to give up exercising. Gary does not give up either. Never give in. Always fight. Always stay in shape. Don't give in for one second. If you do, you lose everything.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger