Monday, August 17, 2009

My Amazing Lucky/ Trevor's Brithday

I got my antidepressant upped. I was on the dose for 6 years, it needed to get more potent. In two weeks, we will have a review. Lucky, is the prefect dog. He is amazing. He is lucky to get a Mom that is here everyday. I have so much fun with him. Whenever, I drop my meds, he gets them for me. He always finds them. He never eats them. he knows, somehow that they are important for Mommy. The first time I was amazed. Me and my Nurse were looking, Lucky pointed it out to us. I have no idea how he knows, but he knows. I would be screwed without my meds. Trevor's Mom surprised Trevor and came down, for his Birthday. He turned 37. I call him my old man. We went for a Picnic and a hike this Sunday. Live your life outside. Enjoy. Don't hide inside. Come out with me and play outside. "Don't use HD as an excuse", as my Dad told me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger