Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pain Full Legs/ More Holidays.

Last night I had painfull legs. I was kicking and tossing and turning. It is so painfull. I was up all night like that. I also was having hallinctions. I saw flashing lights. I fell today, I almost hit my head on the door. I had a hard time getting in the car. I been really tipping crazy all week. I had a hard HD day. We are going to Cranbrook to shop on Friday. I will not be blogging. I will be having fun. We are ging to hit Elizibeth Lake, it is in Cranbrook. We are going to Radium to see Alice. Next week we will be camping. Iwill be taking the next weekend too. Don,t let HD take you. Fight with me. We have the strength, together. We can fight whatever is put in front of us. HD shoud not have a hold on me. Trevor worrries more then I do. If someone worries, it means they care. People know us. They love us. They know we are not HD. We are people. We are not HD. Never forget that. You don't need to deny HD. Let it in the door. If you let it in, you can get over the pain. Join us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger