Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

We went to see Aice in Raduim. We stayed for Sat night. We went to three beaches, until, we found one for dogs. There were 20 dogs there. Lucky loved it. Yesterday we went rafting, with two friends. I have never been rafting before. I had so much fun. We are going to get a raft ourselves. We just loved it so much. Little Lucky and his dog friends kept following each us on cliffs. He was not letting us go. My meds are getting to be reviewed. I feel un medicated. I feel like crazy everyday. I fell on some rocks too. scary. I have had bad chorea. Trouble eating. Trevor has to dress me at night, when I get into my PJ's. Everything has gotten worse and Trevor does not want to lose his best friend. I have pain in my legs, and need to kick. The key to survive is use your force. Grip you life. Don't let it rip. Maintain your life. Fight to be happy. Fight all the time. we fight a battle, everyday that only we know. Never give up your focus. Keep your eyes on the brilliant sunshine. Don't soak them in darkness. Never give up hope. Things will get better. They always will.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger