Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun Weekiend/ Testing/ Meds

I have been feeling stable today. Not many mood swings, or depression. The pill has been making alot of difference in the past two days. I have been on Wellbruiton, since I was 19. If you get HD, when you get tested, they pop you on a anti-depression drug, right away. I took my results good. I gave comfort to my family. Asked about cures. I accepted it. They still put me on them right away. I had my Mom in a dream tell me I had it. That we would get cured right away. This weekend I get to go baby sit two cute kids, of one of my friends. They are precious. We went rafting with them and their parents, two weeks ago. This Sunday we are going again. Take our dogs. They are best doggie friends. Enjoy the rays with me. Enjoy life with me. Make life worth living. We are the ones that do that. We deserve to be treated, like everyone else. Feel like everyone else. We are not a disease. We are not HD. We are people. Everyone here knows I have HD. Get it right in the open. Let people in. Don't shut out life. Let life come. It is your right to have fun.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger