Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boccie

Today Trevor and I played Special O Bocchie. It was a practice game. We had 6 people on holidays. It takes 8 to play. Trevor played to make up. We had three volunteer's playing with us. Trevor was awesome ! We got kicked! Lucky is such a good boy. He is the perfect doggie. every time I drop my meds, he gets them back. He found them and pointed them to me and my Nurse's. One night I thought I lost them. He looked like crazy and could not find them. I am feeling better. I am feeling balanced again, without having to up my meds. Try to stay above the line. Try to stay above HD. Let it lay down below. Kick it down. Fight it. Fight it away. Never let HD get into your life. Do It let it take your life over.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger