Friday, August 21, 2009

Might have a Bladder Infection

I have not had any problem , since I was put on that Catheter. They found 450mls stuck, in my bladder. It took ten minuets to pour. I hope I never have to be on it again. It was so pain full. I have seen head Nurse's give them to Patients. It looked so pain full. I thought, I wished I never had to go on it. At least I had Trevor and a good Nurse doing it. I was diagnosed with Bladder Retention. It has been forever since I had a bladder infection. We are going to the Hospital and to see what it is. I am voiding every ten min and in constant pain. I have been feeling like this for 3 days. If you have this, you drink tons of Cranberry juice.We still have Cranberry tea. Eat tons of yogurt. This is the real HD. We have to learn how to handle it when it gets hard. This is what challenges us. It all makes us stronger. We can fight HD. We can do scary things to help ourselves. Take the fear away. We have to fight HD, even if it is scary. Never give up. Don't give up, just because it is too hard. Fight for your right to live. You can feel better, when you let go of that fear. Don't even think of giving to HD. My mind got the Catheter, less scary. It is how we perceive things, that makes us scared. So did my Trevor. A good Nurse, won't make you feel a thing.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger