Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sent to me

This is great for everyone in the States. We are getting close.
Congressman Glenn Nye from Virginia said that he will support HR678. He attended a picnic that my mom's support group put together this past Saturday and gave her a definite yes to support the bill today :) It was really nice of Congressman Nye to take a couple hours out of his Saturday to attend the picnic. He got to meet several people at various stages of HD and their families. I'm so proud of my mom and everyone who goes out and gives all they have to get support for our cause!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I am always inspired by your wisdom and positive attitude. I have been dealing with HD in the family for over 30 years. The latest are my brother-in-law who still lives alone and my sister-in-law who has been in a home for eight years now.
    We are a large, loving family with lots of hope. I hope the bill goes through as I have seen how difficult it was to deal with social security in the past. As always, we pray new drugs will put an end to HD for future generations.
    Stay positive, have a wonderful week.
    God is good and in my family we say it is what it is!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger