Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bladder Infection

I have to go to my family Doctor, on the 28th. He wants to give me a urine test, to see if I still have it. The past two days I have been feeling scared at night. Today I am having a bad HD day. I am really tired, drooling, dancing, hard time typing. I have a bad time with my dementia. I also fell twice. I am still catching myself. I have not gotten hurt, because of that. I have never got seriously hurt from my falls. I know one time, my Mom cracked her head. It was scary. I accept the fact that I have HD. We are all getting sicker. The breakthroughs today were amazing. I think soon, there will be something, tangible. The hope flies, to the sky's. Celebrate with me. Celebrate our healthy, HD free life. The generations will stop. We can have our lives back. The suffering, well be a lesson and not a burden. The hope grows, more and more, everyday. We can be cured. We can get HD free. never lose your hope. Keep the faith.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger