Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Anniversary

I had so much fun. We went to the beach a couple of times. Trevor got me to swim again. I floated off his back. I am too scared to swim. He holds me. It was so hot, we had to cool off. Half of Creston was at the lake. The cabin was beautiful. We loved it. We went on a hike that lead up to a lighthouse. You climb up a mountain. Then there is the lighthouse. You come up it. It has a fantastic view of the lake. We had so much fun. We took Lucky. He had a fun time. He was a happy boy. Tomorrow I have Special O Boccie. I hope it doe not thunderstorm. That has ruined post of our games this summer. It ruined 6 games. Keep active with me. Don't let HD tear you down. Fight it with exercise. I still do everything I used to when I first got diagnosed. Keep fit. Build brain cells with me. We need neurons. This is the only way to win the day to day battle. Get excited for exercise. Do something fun.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger