Friday, August 28, 2009

Lost Internet

We are switching Internet hosts. I will not have Internet at home, until the 4th. I am using the Library Comp. They are closed on Monday. I will not be able to blog. I will come here every week day, and blog, for you all. I went to see my family Doc. I still have my bladder infection. He put me on different anti-biotics. I am on them for 7 days. I am hoping it goes away. I have been really sick, in the past thee days. My hands are twitchy, I have brain fog, my chorea is so bad, my hands are trembling, I had a lot of brain fog, and I also got confused. I got lost at our DR's office. I got lost going to get water, for Trevor, I get lost when I do aerobics. Trevor is having hip problems. He lost some of the muscle, on his hip. He is taking it easy. The Doctor, wanted him to get a hip pillow. Trevor always has worked physical jobs. Even as life is hard. There is always, something to be thankful for. Be thankful for your life. Be thankful, for your family. Be thankful for friends. We are real people. We deserve, to be treat us this way. Love the people that accept us. for who we are.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger