Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

We rented a log cabin for two days, down by the lake. All we need is food. It is beautiful. We are taking Lucky with us. He will have fun. We will got to the beach. On the Ferry, for hikes. I am so excited. We can't believe it has been three years. We are going to hike to see a waterfall. I get to feed my ducks. It is one of my favourite things to do when we take the Ferry and go to Nelson. You can feed ducks and geese. They go crazy and fight to get food. I don't know where I would be without my Trevor. I love him so much. I can't wait to go. We are so excited. I had had good sleeping the past three days, no kicking. Accpet it Live it. Fight HD. Don't let it claim you. You are you, not HD. We are ourselves. We always will be.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger