Monday, July 27, 2009

Third Anniversary

We had a fun weekend. We had fun at the beach. We found a camping spot on the Lake for our third anniversary. I can't believe it has been three years now. Trevor only saw me healthy for six months until my HD kicked in. He married me anyway. He is the perfect man. He even wants to become a Nurse to look after me. I would not know what to do without him. I love him so much. I always wanted to be married young. I wanted as much healthy time with my husband. Though it was six months, we are still living life everyday. Just living everyday, loving each other. I never thought I could find a man, who could handle my HD. Then Trevor came. I am noticing a painfully HD symptom. I get pain in my legs and need to kick at night. I would be up all night in pain and kicking. I keep Trevor up too. I noticed it when I went to Radium to stay with Alice. Every night was the same. Just have to accept the fact that we all get sicker. We have HD. This is going to happen. This is the real HD. We are constantly trying to fight and live well. It is a big fight, just to try and stay balanced. Balanced is what we need. Let it go with me, of it all. Let go of HD's hold on us. You will not take our lives away. Choose to fight. Don't choose to flight. We are fighting until the very end.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger