Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meds not working

I have been feeling like my meds need to be upped again. I am feeling angry, irrational, moody, depressed and anxious. Losing the drive to do things that I enjoy. Every time I go to Calgary, to see my HD team, my meds are good. When I come back, within a month we need to up them. I am lucky. I think they have not needed them adjusted for 8 months know. There is more I can take. It just means my face will twitch more. I would rather be medicated than to care about that. Today, I had a bad HD day. At night I get worse. In the day I am healthy. Some nights, Trevor has to dress me and put on my PJ's. I got a job. I work with Trevor. I clean bathrooms. Everyday I get two dollars. He wants me to have money in my bank account. Fight to be happy. Everyday is a struggle. One that we don't want. We did not choose this. It choose us. We must make the best of it. We have the strength. I have the strength. You don't know how strong you are, until you have been tested. Be strong. Fight with me. Never lose sight of the hope. Things will get better. They always do.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger