Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stem Cells/ Gained Weight!

Every day there is another breakthrough. Every day brings more hope. It is real. They are here. Cures are coming. The countdown will stop. That Stem Cell conference looks promising. They are trying in California to get HD into the California Stem cell Counsition. I am still thinking they will work. I had people that said I am crazy for talking about Stem cells. I just find out earlier then other people. I give it earlier here. They just thought if George Bush had them blocked, that meant they were, bad. They have been used for ten years now. I still like China. I would not recommend any medical trips until this bird flu is over. That is what is stalling us. That flu has taken alot of people in my Province. I research everything thoroughly. We got the trails to do, COHORT and we want Creatine. With our early onset, we really help with COHORT. Creatine PHASE #3. We can't wait for October. We have been waiting two years for this trail. Come one with me. Do the with me. Want to find a cure. Do this and we can find them. We had one study here. We needed 220 people. They could not met that. I get emails from Clinical trails. We need to step it up. I do everything with Gary. My Creatine has me weighing 23lbs now. That's in all in one month's use. My Nurse's brought me more Boost. I am having problems keeping food down this month. Do what feels right. Don't let HD get the best to of us. Fight it off our backs. We do not need you HD. We are stronger. We are wiser. We don't ever give in. Always fight with me. I love Obamba.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger