Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exersize

I have been really healthy the past week. No chorea or anything. If you exercise it helps Creatine. Always exercise. Fight and never give up. Everyday I do aerobics, walk Lucky, and use the exercise equipment my Dad brought me. When he was down he gave me more to do along wit the WII. I got a step for aerobics. Get an exercise ball. It all helps balancing do all three. My OT was over and noticed my weight gain and my chorea free days. Today was fun. They added a new water park. The Handy Bus takes me an hour early. It is in the same park we do Boccie at. I played with the kids. They sprayed me with water. We had fun. I was on of the favoured babysitters back home. Kids love me. At one water park, me and Gary can't swim. We had a group of young kids trying to help us. I did so well out of Boccie. I won 7 out of 10 rounds for my team. The ball was heavy. Before Creatine, I used to have a problem lifting bowling ball. Keep up and don't let HD take that power away. Exercise. Don't give up. My Dad told me to never stop exercising, It is the thing that can make the dead rise again. Do you want to give up, or do you want to fight for your life. Exercise keeps me healthy. Do something fun. Join the Special Olympics with me. Gary has his licence back now. He barely pasted the physical. He wanted to go so bad. Now he can go do all the sports he wants to. My family is insane when it comes to sports. Gary used to play Hockey and Rugby. They have a Special O Hockey 45 minutes from him. When I strarted he wanted to go so bad. Now he can. I used to play basket ball, volley ball, and badminton.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger