Thursday, July 16, 2009

Excited to Join my 2nd study/ Creatine Phase 3

My little boy is so smart. I dropped my meds this morning. Me my Nurse found one. Lucky's nose pointed to the other one. It was amazing to see him do that. He was smart enough to firgure we were looking for somethingI have been really healthy the past month. Hardly any HD. No symptoms. My meds are stable. It has been months since I had my last halluncation. I can't tell you how long.When we went and saw DR, Trew in Calgary, he told me I get a facial twitch from my high dose of Epival. I rather be stable, then care about that. I have a healthy liver, and can take more adjustment if be. We are going to see the new Harry Potter this weekend. We are also going to get more Creatine. Trevor does not want me to go with out. I love being part of COHORT. It is a study where Neros figure out HD from genetic testing, to HD progression. Gary and I are in that one. I have been in that for 7 years now. It is good for them. My family is rare. We all have low CAGS, and yet we get it so early. We also will be doing Creatine together too. They will pay for gas and the Creatine. If you want to do a study. They will pay everything. Calgary is 6 hours away.They pay gas. They want people to enter and will do anything to do it. Help me. Help us find a a cure. HD trials are the responsibilities of all us. If you have HD, you are responsible for your health care. Why not find a cure will testing it yourself. We need you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger