Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Disabilty/How to stay Healthy

My dad is thinking that we should try CCP. They told us that we could not get it. I had to work two years. I was two month short. We even had Parliament people telling us it is not Federal, even though it is. My Dad said Gary and Mom worked less then I did. and Dad got both of them on it. he told us to send it to Ottawa and hopefully we can get it. I went to shool twice. So I have that space. My Mom could never use her Sectary Degree. She got sick at 20. At 28 she got diagnosed. When she was 24 and Scott was born, she got sicker. i did not get sick until I was 23. I lasted long because of my lifestyle. I am straight edge. No drugs or alcohol. I always have been active too. Do that and you can slow it down.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger