Monday, July 13, 2009

Loving Creatine/ Three Year Anniverary

I am loving Creatine. I have so much more muscle and weight now. I could not hold onto big pots and heavy doors. Now. the strengh is coming in my arms. I am becoming like I was before HD. I am 118 lbs now. I gained 2lbs in two weeks. I totally feel like I am not weak at all anymore. My muscle is back. I feel stronger. Trevor thinks it is the Creatine that is helping me do this.Got weighed at my Nero's. I just can't believe what is happening too my brain, since my muscle is getting healthy. It is way cheap then COQ10. That stuff is 160 dollars and you get 50 pills. My Dad got the Creatine at Walmart for 27 dollars. It is recommend because it is cheaper. People have emailed good things about it. I am glad I am going into the study, I get it free, they pay for gas. We are going to see the new Harry Potter this weekend. Trevor can get more for me. Join the study. It is great stuff. We had fun watching the mountain bikes.They have alot of good drivers there. Did amazing things. We even seen triple bikers doing one run. It was cool. We had Terry and Trevor's Grandpa over for a BBQ. We are going on a trip to Kelowna. I get to have fun. When we went for Easter, it was miserable. It is in the desert. It gets highs of + 45. get to enjoy it. Swim in the lake. Trevor and I third anniversary is coming up on Aug 4.We are going to Fairmont. Camp and go into the Farmount holtel. l and go to the hot springs. I never though I could find a man. I found the perfect one. I a love him so much. No matter how sick I get, he will always love me. My social worker told him the difference between Heather and HD. That is when we got engaged. I never though I could find a man. I found the perfect one. I love him so much. No matter how sick I get, he will always love me. I don't think a better man exsists then Trevor. I can't believe it been three years. It comes slowly. It seems like yesterday we got married.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I find your blog very encouraging. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger