Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Holidays

We started off in Radium. We spent three nights in a nice hotel, that allowed Lucky,. We went to a beautiful lake. Went on a few hikes. Went to see my Nero and got an appointment with Doctor Trew. My Nero noticed a bit of Chorea. The COQ10 study is open. Me and Gary want to do the Creatine one. They start it in Oct. Took Trevor to Banff National Park. We ran into lots of Mountain goats. My Dad brought me some Creatine on his visit. We took Gary and Dad too some local tourist spots. We live in a tourist town. We took them to waterfalls. To the Glass House. Too the Kokanee Brewery. This is the home of the Sasquatch. We had so much fun. They stayed an extra day. Took them in the Kotteney ferry and through Crawford Bay. They make Harry Potter brooms there. We also took them to Nelson. That is where Alice took me alot. Dad brought me a Row machine and a bike. I can keep up the exercise. He got to see my WII. Dad and Gray tried it. Dad is healthy and we kicked his butt. We did all lot of WII bowling too. I start Bocchie tomorrow.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger