Friday, July 17, 2009

Forgiveness

Forgiveness makes life better. Holding onto grudges can hold us down. Forgive others. Forgive yourself. We aren't HD. We are people. We have feelings. Forgive us. HD is not us. Never forget the person inside. It is the person that matters. Don't blame yourself. Don't blame others. Accept the fact that we have HD. It is there. It is real. It is how we deal with it that makes the difference. Our fight makes the difference. We need to accept HD in our lives. It will help us role with punches. I am excited to see the next Harry Potter. There is a Lake Park there, we like going for hikes there. They have a cool duck island.

1 comment:

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger