Friday, June 26, 2009

Gained More weight

I gained 3 extra pounds. Now I weigh 120. The WIIFIT is making me have more muscle. I am also having amazing balance. I have been healthy all week. I love having it. I am so glad my Dad got it for me. My WII also told me how much weight I need to fight off disease and other problems. I need to get up too 125lbs. I am close, 5 pounds away. My neighbor is starting up Special Olympics. She really wants to swim. It will be fun. My Dad and Gary are coming down on Wed and are leaving Sunday. So I will be off until then. Just don't forget the hope that you have no. The life you have no. Live it love it. Remembers all the stuff I told you. Hope remains. Don't let go of it. Fight for happiness. You have it. You deserve it. Countdown for the cure will live forever. Even though I am on holiday.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger