Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bocchi

I fell so much today. I kept bumping into things. I am trying to accpet that. Nothing can change the fact that I do fall and hit things.The last Tee Ball was fun. I slide into second base again. We had a party afterwards. They have swimming starting up in July. They are also starting Boccie on Tuesdays. Trevor will be volunteering some days. They need him. I got the job. I need to find out where they need me. On Sunday we are going to go to Cranbrook to see the new Transformers movie. Then we go to Alice's. Trevor's sister Jan will be there with her hubby Chris. Alice got us two nights in a hotel room. They are Sun and Mon. Then we go to Calgary. See my Nero and come back on Tues night. I am so excited. It is going to be a great time. We will have fun.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger