Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ear Infection

I have an another ear infection. This time around it is an out ear infection. We went to emerge today and the Doctor was the person in charge of the Illumnaries! How ironic is that. I had it the day before the Relay. I hid it, I wanted to run and not give up. I kept on walking with it. I refused to give up. I told my Doctor that too. They cleaned my ears with Hydrogen Peroxide at emerg. Tonight Trevor will do it. If it does not get better, we go in tomorrow. This whole week I am dog sitting Princess Abby. I am in doggie heaven, having both of them around. When Princess was first here she hid. Now I can get her and Lucky to play all with one another. She is getting used to us. Don't lose site of that hope that is in front of us. It is there. Fight for it. We deserve hope. We deserve the best. Fight for it. Fight hard. This could all be ours, if we fight for it. We can be happy.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger