Monday, June 22, 2009

HD is a venereal disease

Today my Nurse friend, Penny told us, that someone is uneducated enough to say the HD is a VD! They thought I could spread it to Trevor! How funny is that! We can't stop laughing. Trevor reformatted my computer. Its messed up. I was without Internet for 3 days. The past three days I have been dancing like crazy. It has Trevor really worried . The past three days he has been worrying. He does not want to lose me. We have a change of plans. On Sunday we leave to see Alice. Trevor's Sister and Brother In Law will both be here. Tuesday i go to see Dr. . That day we come back. My Dad and Gary come down on the first of July. Celebrate life. Life is worth it. It is worth living. Celebrate what we have. Never take anything for granted.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger