Monday, June 8, 2009

Relay For Life

I had so much fun in the Relay For Life. It was a horrible day outside. Rainy, windy and cold. That kept people from coming. Three of the Special People could not do it, it was miserable. The Special team clocked in three hours and 20 laps. We were faster then the healthier people. We kept saying we are going to kick cancer's ass. My team left early. I came back at 3 with Trevor. We did an hour and a half extra and 5 more laps. The Illumtiaires was a candle lit vigil. There was so much candles for the dead there. It broke my heart. It was a nice place for my Grandma and Kaiden to be. We walked with candles and had a candle lit vigil. The wind kept tipping over the bags, with candles in them. I kept putting them back. That is not the way the dead should be. It was a beautiful ceremony. They read out the dead. It was beautiful with all of the candles set up.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger