Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

My Dad loves football. That is where I got the idea for that. I do not know where I would be without my Dad. He had to raise us, look after Mom, and work. My Dad pays for my site too. Web pages are worth a bit of cash. He paid for my schooling. I had HD. There was no way I could pay back loans. I payed him back by graduating top of my class, in both schools. I pay him back with my site. All of these awards are to let him know that is money is never wasted. Trevor and I would be lost without him. He is on of our strongest support person. My Dad would never stop supporting us. He also looks after Gary every week day. I am excited this week I get to go home to see him again. Then 2 weeks later he is coming to see us. Can't wait to see my Dad. They are all coming!! Happy Father's Day Dad. He comes here alot.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger