Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forgiveness

I have been healthy the past two days. I did not go to Gleaner's. My leg was hurting. If it is still hurt, I am going to do it anyway. I am not the person to give up and not fight. My neighbors got some Heather for my garden. They had to special order it in for me. It was great of them to get that for us. Never give up. Fight with me. We all are the same here. We are the sick, the family, the care givers. We know what this disease does or how it works. We know now that it is treatable. It is cureable. I show you hope. Fight by my side. We can't be separate. Get closer to your family. Loved ones. HD is not us. WE are people. We have feelings. Our hearts bleed,. We just want to be treated like you would any other person. Forgive and move on. Forgiveness is key to the healing process. We need to heal. We need to forgive yourself and other's. We can't control ourselves. Forgive and accept those changes. That is the real HD. It is real and raw. Forgive us. Love us. Befriend us Don't give up.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger