Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saving Kitty

I enjoy every night. We take Lucky out for a walk and I ride my scooter. I am getting really good. Trevor has a course for me to practice my turning. I look forward to the walk more than Lucky. Princess is spending the week with her Dad. Her and Lucky are best friends now. I can get them to play ball. They are totally like kids. When Terry comes to get her. I tell it like she is a little girl. Lucky is totally our little boy. I volunteers at PAWS. You hear and see animal abuse. It just makes me want to spoil them more. I am going to scooter, with Trevor and get the cat owner's address. I talked to PAWS, when I went in there to volunteer. They just hired a new cruelty officer. Animals are so sweet. I just don't know who would hurt one. Everyone, stand up for what you believe in. Let nothing stand in your way.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger