Friday, June 12, 2009

Family

I have my whole family coming in two weeks. I leave to go home on the 27th and my appointment with my Nero on the 30th. Go back. My Dad, Gary and maybe Scotto will come down. This is the first visit they have made here. They get to see our amazing disability condo. My outer ear infection stoped yesterday.Fight to be alive. Fight for your life. Do not ever give up. Don't give in. Don't let HD take you life away. Fight it. Take your life back. That is yours. Don't let it have that power. Don't fear it. Accept it, and change it. We can make our own destinies. We are in charge. We have life. We have hope. We have a future. We want these things. We got these things. Your life is worth it. Fight for it. Our life is on the line. Take it back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger