Monday, June 15, 2009

Upset Tummy

I have been having trouble keeping food down. I am taking extra ensure to maintain my wight. We had a BBQ for the family. We spent the weekend with Alice. My family is going to come down for 4 days. I leave on the 27th. Yesterday Trevor was worried. I had a really sick day. I am getting more tied. It takes me a bit to get up. Unless I am volunteering. There is a program here where we can get Trevor to be my payed care giver. We are looking into it. This way, he can be at home. Get his Network Analyst CERTs or get his Care Aide certificate. He is a great care giver. I could not wish for a better man. We went for another hike. Every Sat we go for one. We love hiking, and so does Lucky. Accept the changes. We have to keep living. Life is what we make it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger