Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hope Floats

I can't wait to go home. I can't wait for my family to come down. I miss them. I am glad to go home and see them. Megan's baby will come after our visit. We are going to miss the birth. Today there is a thunderstorm. We could no do Tee Ball. The last Tee Ball is next week. Then comes swimming. Enjoy the summer sun. Hope you have as much fun as I do. Hope is the word that we need. We need hope to survive. Hope needs us to survive too. Never lose sight. We know that hope is tangible and real. Fight for your your hope. Never lose it. A shred missing is enough. Don't lose one shred of hope. Keep it always by your side. Don't ever let go. Nothing stands in your way. Hope is in our hearts. It will never leave. We can never let HD take our hearts away.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger