Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hurting for Kitty

There is a townhouse next door that has a cat. They starve it and never let in in or take care of it. It is really skinny. My neighbors had been feeding it. It is not enough. It is not gaining weight. I think it has worms. I called PAWS, my animal shelter, and told them about this. They are looking for this poor cat now. After this, I snuggle with Princess and Lucky. I just don't understand why people treat their animals that way. It makes me sick. This is the third time I had to call a complaint here. After all of this, it makes me just want to spoil Princess and Lucky more. I had to save three cats from getting ran over on purpose here. I saw my dog ran over 10 times. No one stopped or cared. I did not want the people to lose their cats, and ran into the speeding cars and got them out of there. One of the owner's was very happy to have his cat. Someone poisoned my Dad and Karen's dog Zena. At my wedding they came home, someone feed her some antifreeze. I got happy news too. Alice is down this weekend and my Dad and Gary are coming down on two weeks. This is the first visit, since I have been here. My step sister Megan is having a Baby. I slide into 2 base, like a pro at Tee-Ball. I hurt myself. It is pretty funny. I was just to pro for the rest of them.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger