Thursday, June 25, 2009

Get involved with genetic testing research at University College London

Get involved with genetic testing research at University College London

Update from Naomi Richards - April 2009

Thank you to all who have taken part in the genetic testing research at UCL.

I have been overwhelmed by the number of willing volunteers who have contacted me. So thank you all for your contribution, and I hope to reflect your views and experiences as best I can.
I have learnt a great deal through speaking to people, and I only hope that my study will contribute to an increased awareness of the devastating impact HD has.
I am going to be taking part in the Great South Run in aid of the HDA so please visit

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger