Monday, June 1, 2009

New Job

Relay For Life is on Saturday. It starts at 10 in the morning. Luminaries start at 9 at night. I can't wait to see Kaiden's and Grandma's candles, lit up. I got offered a disability job at Crestonramics. They make ceramics there. I would earn ten dollars a week. I can work whatever I want too. As long as I want too. I get to work with my Special Friends. They all work there. Tomorrow I get to got to PAWS. So excited. My dementia was extra bad today. I get to see my Mental Health Advocate tomorrow too. Live you life, till it is no more. Live it up. Don't let HD win. You can't give up. Never give up. Never not live. HD does not control us. We control us. We control our life. Take back your life. Give your life back. Be strong. Keep strong. Live strong. Fight everyday. We can win. The odds are in our favor. The generations will stop. There will be no more HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger