Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Excited

My dementia and chorea were bad today. My meds are working perfect. Two nights Icould not sleep. I was so uncomfortable. I kept kicking and my legs felt in pain. They felt like I wanted to kick. I have been drooling too. I don't let that get to me now. I am age 51 on my WIIFIT. I was tired. I have gotten more tired lately. I am still managing to keep life going. When you get like that, just remember why you fight. What you are fighting for. It is a daily struggle that we can all win. Just don't lose hope. The cures will come. It can only get better. If I get that job. I will get 20 dollars per week. They have theater, art, crafts there too. All of my Special Friends are there. We make ceramics and sell them. One of my neighbors wants to join swimming. We are going to have Special Olympic swimming this summer. Tee Ball lasts until June. I went to PAWS today. They had nothing for me to do. Next time they will have something. Tomorrow I have Tee Ball. When I was healthy my whole family played soft ball. My Mom loved it too. This Sat is Relay For Life. It starts at 10 and ends at 10. Trevor's tendinitis is gone. We are looking after Terry's Princess Abby. Alice moved and now she needs a sitter. Her and Lucky have a friend that way. I am so excited about that Laser taking the Genes out of strains of DNA. It will be out next year. I see big things with it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger