Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another Award

I have just won another award. It is a from the heart award. It means
a lot for me and my mission. To show everyone that is sick you can
do anything you want to. Don’t let anyone stand in your way. We
can all accomplish great things, we can have futures and hope for
a future. We have the highest suicide rate for any other genetic
illness. Nobody really cared about the mental health and physical
for people with HD, or understands it like I do. Since I have HD too.
Never lose the hope for a cure too. Never let anyone rob you of
everything positive in your life. Trevor and I say every person that
comes to my site is another life changed or saved. I just want
everyone happy and resilient. One life lost is already to many.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger