Monday, January 28, 2008

World Wide Web Award

Today I won a World Wide Web Award. It is very hard to get. They
are official awards. So many people apply for them and I got one.
This is such a great feeling to with one of these. They are webpage
gold. When I started my site I had HD. I had to learn some hard stuff
on my own to run this. In my, myths section I say we can learn new
and complicated things. We are able to accomplish anything we
want to. We just have to believe a hundred percent that we can.
Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do anything. Expesically
yourself. I am proof of that. We can do anything. I just believe. Just
simple belief. Thank everyone who honored my site. I have won the
most awards for any new site. In 5 months I have now won 26
awards. Not bad for a person with HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger